Volkswagen Polo dealership Inchcape Volkswagen is on hand to present a detailed analysis of the VW Polo Match; a tech-heavy edition of a vehicle that was named Supermini of the Year by Auto Express in both 2015 and 2016.
If you’re a fan of the Polo, you are sure to notice that the Match edition is a sportier version of the German manufacturer’s popular supermini. Step behind the wheel of the car and you’ll also notice that the interior design makes it a more luxurious model.
There’s plenty of choice available if you have your heart set on making a VW Polo Match your next set of wheels — after all, there are 10 options being released.
The Polo Match with a Match 1.4 TDI BlueMotion Technology 75PS engine is the entry model; a three-door hatchback that can go from 0-62mph in 12.9 seconds while also delivering 74.3mpg on a combined cycle.
For added choice, look out for the five-door Polo Match with a Match 1.4 TDI BlueMotion Technology 75PS engine — it can also boast a 0-62mph time of 12.9 seconds and the capability to produce 74.3mpg — and four variants which only take 10.8 seconds to reach 62mph from rest.
All ten editions of the VW Polo Match come complete with all of the following features:
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- Front fog lights with a static cornering function
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Folding rear seats
- A leather-trimmed, multi-function steering wheel
- Front electric windows (rear electric windows also come as standard if you choose a five-door model)
- A single CD player
- A manual air conditioning system
- Passenger and driver airbag
- Front side airbags
As the icing on the cake, each VW Polo Match is also setup with the Car-Net App-Connect system. This handy piece of technology allows a driver to fully integrate their smartphone to the supermini by simply using a USB connection, which allows a variety of smartphone apps to display onto a hi-tech infotainment touchscreen dashboard.
Latest posts by Jerry (see all)
- What You Need To Know About The Sensors and Gauges In Your Car - August 15, 2017
- Easy Jeep Modifications - August 15, 2017
- Summer trips and breakdowns - August 3, 2017