The use of cars has changed drastically since their inventions from many years ago. With new technology being invented, the car’s purpose today is not only limited to provide transport to a private individual but also to different people from all walks of life. Whether its public transport, tourism transport services, food establishment deliveries, and many others, the invention of different kinds of technology has expanded the use of cars to humankind.
The invention of Grab and Uber mobile applications now makes it easy for public commuters to get a public transport using their own mobile phones. For tourism, a tourist in Malaga, Spain for example, can easily go to any Car Hire Malaga company’s website to get a private car to fetch him in the airport and provide the tourist a transport service while on vacation.Fast food delivery services are also easy with a mobile application being invented, and different cars are being used for these particular services.
How will the car of the future look like? And how will it affect the services that it provides to people? Find below the latest trends in the car industry that we might see in the future:
- Most cars will be luxurious.
Twenty years from now, most vehicles, particularly cars, will be luxurious. We might be able to see cars that have a seat facing each other and screens on the door. There is also a chance that the design will change just like those portrayed in movies like the capsule design cars we always see in several futuristic Hollywood films. We might also see cars being used as mobile offices or lounge in the near future. With technology, the development of cars will be limitless and will be exciting for everyone.
- People will use cars as public transport services.
Today, transport services such as Uber, Lyft, and Grab are already providing on-demand transport to the public wherever they may go through technology. In the future, we might see transport pods as an important commodity in transporting people to different places. Big transport companies have been investing in research for the development of autonomous cars that will make all public transport cars without human drivers. Is this possible? With technology and human intelligence, nothing is impossible.
- The Electric, Autonomous, and Connected cars will rise.
These are the cars of the future, and they are definitely coming our way.
- Electric Cars – We already saw electric cars being developed today and even used in public transport. These electric cars are famous fortheir environmental-friendly features and experts expect them to replace the traditional engine cars.
- Autonomous Cars–Experts designed these cars to have no drivers at all. Recent developments such as drivers can remove their feet at a cruising speed. The next target is 100% autonomy.
- Connected Cars – This is the car of the future and is being predicted to connect objects and even human beings. To be able to drive on its own, the car should be able to communicate different information to the outside world such as the weather, traffic, vehicle conditions, road accidents, road services, and others. Various online technologies such as Wi-Fi should also be available to the passengers.
The new innovation and the revolution of new cars are definitely on the way. In the coming years, this development will further accelerate, but expect many challenges that will come whether it is technological, industrial, or legislative in nature. Rest assured that the car of the future will open new opportunities and benefits to the public sector.